ABOUT OZARK FENCE & SUPPLY CO
Your Premier Fencing Company in Springfield Missouri
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED
We are family owned & operated for over 60 years. Three generations work in the business. We have been building fence and “protecting your piece of the Ozarks since 1955”.
We welcome your calls or service request: Contact Us
We work with brands you know and trust:
- “10 years later we still get treated like their #1 customer on any issues & additions. Thank U!”
– Andy H
- “I have a neighboring house partially burn recently and has since become vacant. Not only an eyesore but a potential security risk. I met Jim at the HBA show and later called for an estimate with Joe. Fortunately, because of the winter season, they were available to start within a week or so. They ordered the gas, electric, cable lines flagged and begin work a few days later. Both management and crew were on top of things and willing to accommodate my unique situation including a anchoring an existing gate to close off access to my basement. I plan on extending the fence along the property line in the future and will certainly be calling them back.”
– David D
- “My husband and I are very pleased with the work we had done recently on our chain link fence. We replaced some older chain link and had a new double swing gate installed. They quoted us promptly after the initial contact. Arrived on time for the appointment. It was very pleasant to work with them. Good quality work for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this company.”
– Jodie Z
- “The customer service, professionalism and end product were fantastic! I have used Ozark fence on 2 different houses and have been ecstatic with the results.”
– Carla M
- “Great price, Quick Install, Excellent Quality! We couldn’t be happier with our 6 ft cedar privacy fence (shadowbox style). The crew was quick and very detailed. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and knowledgeable. We have no hesitation recommending them.”
– Diane T
- “My husband and I are sooo pleased with our fence! It looks great and the customer service from everyone was absolutely wonderful! We will recommend you to everyone!”
– Kasey C
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We’re the oldest family owned and operated fence company in Southwest Missouri.
- Currently three generations of fencing experience under one roof.
- Established in 1955.
When dealing with Ozark Fence you’re receiving a fence that is installed with materials and installations practice that have been chosen and developed based on over 60 years of experience. But, don’t take our word for it, we’ve been screened and accredited by:
- Sakrete costs a bit more than mixing concrete ingredients by hand, but it results in a consistent blend of portland cement, sand and gravel. By using Sakrete we are using a product that is tested for an average of 4000 psi. Some fence companies will buy ingredients individually to cut costs.
- Sakrete is backed by an actual concrete company. Fencing contractors that cut costs by mixing ingredients individually have inconsistent mixes from post to post and have no recourse if the concrete mixture fails.
- Cedar posts have been shown to rot at ground level, cedar doesn’t do well when it’s in constant contact with the soil. This is a lesson we’ve learned first hand. We have installed cedar posts in the past, but serviced a high percentage of warranty replacements on the posts mainly due to rot. Treated Pine posts are treated specifically for rot.
- Cedar rails tend to split where nailed. We’ve found that cedar with more than 1″ of thickness tends to split horizontally, originating from the point of nailing. Once again this was a lesson we learned first hand. After years 3-4 the majority of cedar rails we installed showed signs of splitting, which led to a high percentage of replacement. Treated pine rails and posts are dense enough to withstand splitting and thick enough to resist warping and twisting.
- Rot – If any part of the fence shows signs of rot we will replace it at our cost, for a period of ten years.
- Insects – If any part of the fence shows signs of insect infestation (namely termites) we will replace it at our cost, for a period of ten years.
- Workmanship – Ozark Fence will warrant the installation workmanship for a period of one year.